B&G Instru. display, triton-2, 4.1inch color
Contents of the package
B&G Triton-2 Color Instrument Display
The Triton-2 is a smart multi-purpose instrument featuring a full colour display and modern glass helm styling. View wind, speed, depth, engine data, autopilot status and more at a glance, or add the optional Triton keypad to take full control of your autopilot system. The Triton-2 integrates brilliantly with B&G multifunction displays and glass helm systems, or can function as a standalone instrument display and autopilot controller aboard smaller vessels.
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- Display wind, speed, depth, engine data, autopilot status and more
- Intuitive operation
- Easy installation
- Add an Triton keypad for full autopilot control
- Compatible with NAC-2 and NAC-3 autopilot computers
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Low power consumption-
- Advanced AIS, receive AIS messages and call DSC targets* (*Compatible VHF required)
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity
Item number: 000-13294-001
Package weight: 1.60 lb
Other Products in the Series:
List of Compatible Units:
Note: Displayed are products sold in gps4us store.
There might be more GPS units compatible with chosen accessory.