GARMIN Head-Up Display HUD
Contents of the Package
- Vehicle power/adapter cable
- Reflector lens
- Windshield film
FeaturesWith the Garmin Head-Up Display (HUD), you get:
• Navigation information projected directly onto your windshield
• Lane assist and an estimated time of arrival
• Speed, traffic and safety camera alerts
• Compatibility with your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone
• Use with your Garmin StreetPilot for iPhone or NAVIGON mobile apps.
Eyes on the road, always
The Garmin HUD keeps your eyes on the road even when you’re reading your navigation system. That’s because it projects turn-by-turn directions and other information directly onto your windshield while you drive. The GARMIN HUD receives navigation information from your smartphone and projects it onto either a transparent film on your windshield or onto an attached reflector lens. Your HUD’s brightness level automatically adjusts to outside conditions, meaning you’ll be able to read it day or night.
Sure, you’ve seen other portable display systems, but none gives you as much information as the Garmin HUD. You’ll see speed limits, your current speed, turn indicators, distance to your next turn and estimated time of arrival. HUD’s lane assist guides you to the appropriate lane for your turn or exit. Garmin HUD will also let you know if you’re speeding, and warn you of potential traffic delays or safety cameras up ahead.
Easy to use
Who knew technology could be this easy? To start using your HUD, just attach the transparent film on your windshield or attach the included reflector lens. Place the HUD on your dashboard and link it wirelessly to your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. Use Garmin StreetPilot for iPhone or NAVIGON for iPhone, Android or Windows Phone 8 to choose your destination and begin your navigation. And if your phone is running low on power, an integrated USB port on the vehicle power/adapter cable allows you to charge your phone as you drive.
- Dimensions: 4.25"W x 3.46"H .73"D (10.8 x 8.8 x 1.9 cm)
- Weight: 9.77 oz (277g)
- Display type: VFD (vacuum fluorescent display)
- Display brightness: 7,700 cd/m˛
- Color definition: 2-color display (green and red)
- Operation temperature range: -15˚ C to 70˚ C
- Storage temperature range: -40˚ C to 85˚ C
- Operating voltage: 10 V-28 V
- USB socket voltage/current: 5V/2.1A
Other Products in the Series:
Following reviews were written by actual customers.
Every GPS4US customer has a chance to live a feedback after receiving a product.
by Monique S, , 1/7/2016
I got this product as a gift, he loved everything about it except I was unaware it needed Bluetooth from a Iphone to give directions and we have android
by Roy L, , 1/10/2014
I love it a lot!