HUMMINBIRD HELIX 5 CHIRP SI GPS G2 COMBO W/ FREE COVER
XPTH 9 HDSI 180 T Down Side Imaging depth transducer w temp
XP-9-20 Puck 200/83 kHz Beam 20/60 ThruHull Transducer
XAP-9-20 Angled Puck Transducer
Lakemaster chart northeast states plus - microsd - version 2
Lakemaster chart - midatlantic states - version 2.0 - microsd/sd
Lakemaster mid atlantic states plus - mircosd - version 2.0
Mount 1inch Ball Mount with Track Ball Base 1.5inch x 3inch Plate for the Humminbird Helix 5 ONLY
SmartStrike Maps,Great Lakes
Lakemaster Maps, Great Lakes
HELIX® CHIRP SI GPS G2 Combo with Free Cover
If fishing is in your DNA, there's no such thing as "too early" or "too far." High expectations go with the territory. The HELIX®5 Series answers the call with an uncompromising, 5" widescreen display. This HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 model features CHIRP Digital Sonar, CHIRP Side Imaging, CHIRP Down Imaging, GPS mapping, AutoChart Live, the new Humminbird®basemap, DualBeam PLUS and SwitchFire.
- CHIRP Side Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view of the world below. It's the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Side Imaging detail—with 480 feet of side-to-side coverage.
- CHIRP Down Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view beneath your boat. It's the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Down Imaging detail.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighed depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Sonar-Standard: CHIRP Digital Sonar, CHIRP Down Imaging, CHIRP Side Imaging, DualBeam PLUS
- Sonar Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supports: 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), High (130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455 kHz
- Depth-Sonar: 1,500 ft (standard transducer), 2,500 ft (optional 50 kHz), 2,500 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP)
- CHIRP - Imaging Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz (420-520 kHz)
SpecificationsItem number: 410230-1\COVER
Package weight: 4.30 lb