HUMMINBIRD HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4N
XP-9-20 Puck 200/83 kHz Beam 20/60 ThruHull Transducer
XAP-9-20 Angled Puck Transducer
Lakemaster chart northeast states plus - microsd - version 2
Lakemaster chart - midatlantic states - version 2.0 - microsd/sd
Lakemaster mid atlantic states plus - mircosd - version 2.0
Mount 1.5inch Ball Mount with Track Ball Base 2inch x 4inch Plate for the Humminbird Helix 7 ONLY
SmartStrike Maps,Great Lakes
HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4N
The HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4N fish finder features Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, Internal GPS, and Humminbird Basemap built-in. An upgraded high-definition 7" display will give you the best view of the many pre-loaded split screen view options so that you'll never miss a fish. All HELIX 7 G4N models support Ethernet networking, Bluetooth(R), NMEA 2000(R), Wi-Fi, and are compatible with the One-Boat Network(TM), which means you'll have total control of your fishing machine at your fingertips.
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly detailed fish arches and a clear view of the fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced base map provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers, and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness, and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: These Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with other Humminbird and Minn Kota products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and a display of smartphone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
- Includes control head, transom-mount transducer, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket, and mounting hardware.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 1024H x 600V
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Sonar-Coverage: 20°, 42° & 60° @ -10dB
- Sonar-Optional: 53 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200 kHz
- Depth-Sonar: 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
SpecificationsItem number: 411630-1
Package weight: 14.30 lb