ICOM M94D Hand Held VHF
Icom M94D 6 Watt hand Held VHF with AIS and DSCModel: M94D
- Simpli ed AIS and Class-H DSC
- 6 W RF Output Power
- Class-Leading 1500 mW Audio Output
- Simpli ed Navigation Function
- 10 Hours (approx.) of Long Operating Time*
- Float'n Flash and MOB Auto Set Functions
- IPX7 submersible (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Active noise canceling technology
- Integrated GPS receiver
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Dual watch and Tri-watch functions
- Weather channel receive ( for USA version)
The simplified AIS and DSC functions add further assurance for safety at sea. With the integrated AIS receiver, real-time AIS vessel traffic information are shown on the display. The AIS target call function allows you to easily set up a DSC individual call. Distress calls can be made with the rear panel button.
The IC-M94D’s 6 watts of transmit power provides extended communication range for the user. Supplied 2400 mAh (typical) high capacity Li-ion battery, BP-306 provides 10 hours of operating time, under normal conditions* .
Icom’s custom high-power capacity speaker delivers a loud 1500 mW (typical) audio output with improved acoustic sound clarity for noisy maritime environments.
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint. You can assign a maximum of 50 favorite fishing spots or destinations as waypoints
The radio floats with a flashing LED light to help you retrieve it from the water. Pressing the distress button while Float’n Flash is working will transmit the MOB distress signal, rather than the plain undesignated one for better protection of sailors
*Approximate, typical operation with 5:5:90 duty ratio.
What's in the Box:
- BP-306 battery pack
- BC-251 battery charger
- AC adapter
- CP-26 cigarette lighter cable
- MB-133 belt clip
- Hand strap
SpecificationsItem number: M94D
Package weight: 3.00 lb