Lowrance HDS-9 Gen3 Insight with TotalScan T/M Transducer
Gen3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter High Definition System that integrates
leading-edge fishfinder technologies and the latest advances in
navigation into one easy-to-use, multi-touch display.
High Definition System (HDS) combines a brighter, multi-touch display
and enhanced processor with leading-edge fishfinder technologies --
including CHIRP Sonar, Broadband Sounder™, StructureScan® HD, DownScan
Imaging™ and Trackback™ view -- plus the latest advances in navigation
and user interface -- including internal 10Hz GPS, dual microSD-card
slots, touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity --
all in one easy-to-use display.
- Easy To See: 9-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, widescreen display
- Simple To Use: Improved Lowrance interface with touchscreen or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology:
View CHIRP Sonar and StructureScan® HD at the same time to get the best
possible view of fish and structure, both below and to the side of your
- Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced,
faster processor and intuitive user-interface features -- including
scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative
preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected:
Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other
onboard devices - view and control select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly
using supported tablets and smartphones.
- More Is Better:
Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules --
Broadband Radar, SonicHub Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and
audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF -- as well as industry-leading
technologies, such as SmartSteer control for MotorGuide PinpointGPS and
the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen2 Touch and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays
- Dual Ethernet networking ports
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000® devices
- Video input via optional adapter cable
- Same flush-mount cutout and bracket as HDS-9 Gen2 Touch
GPS antenna - with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate
trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy.
Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- Extensive mapping
options - HDS Gen3 includes built-in Insight USA charts for Coastal and
Inland US waters and a world background reference map, and is compatible
with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options
include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-MAP
MAX-N+, Insight™ TOPO and more. All charting options can be used with
Insight Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the GoFreeMarine.com for
- Insight Genesis™ personalized maps - Make your
own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis
account, view secure custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation
or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the
water. Plus, you now have the option to share maps with the Insight
Genesis Social Map community.
- Multi-view and chart sharing -
View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with
independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the
maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on
all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter
- Dual microSD card slots
CHIRP Sonar - Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target
resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait
fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband
Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
StructureScan® HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like 180-degree views of
structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan® HD
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ -
Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and
at greater depths - from 1 to over 3,000* feet.
HD capability - Use live or recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create
stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap
can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the
ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder.
to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru sonar or
StructureScan® HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets
and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
Sonar ready - optional add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled
surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Output Power: 500W RMS StructureScan® HD and CHIRP/Broadband
- Sonar Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Max Side-Scanning Range: 300 feet per side
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®
- Max Depth Per Sonar Operation: StructureScan® HD : 300' / 91M @ 455/800 KHz CHIRP: 3500' / 1067M (transducer dependent)
- Display: 9"/ 229mm (16:9) Widescreen
- Product Width: 10.43" \ 265mm
- Product Depth: 3.39" \ 86mm
- Product Height: 6.65" \ 169mm
- Resolution: WVGA COLOR TFT LCD 800 X 480
- Backlighting: LED With Adjustable Display and Keypad
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC (10-17V DC min-max)
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
- Warranty: Two year
- Navigation: Routes: 200
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 5000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Background Mapping: Built-in Insight for US waters and world reference background map
Options: Insight Genesis, Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD,
Insight™ TOPO, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+, Gold and HotMaps®
Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-MAP MAX-N+
TotalScan™ Transom Mount transducer
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®
- Power and Video: Red 10-pin power connector
- Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for Broadband and CHIRP sonar
- Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan® HD and SpotlightScan™ transducers
- Yellow Ethernet Port
- Wireless Connectivity
all-in-one transducer that matches proven CHIRP sonar with
StructureScan® HD and DownScan Imaging™ technology, making it possible
to target fish and search for fish-holding structure with the same
The TotalScan transducer features multiple mounting
options and is fully compatible with displays featuring integrated
StructureScan HD, like Lowrance HDS Gen3, Elite-7 Ti, Elite-5 Ti, Simrad
NSS evo2, and NSO evo2 via the SonarHub Sounder Module.
The TotalScan transducer is one of four new transducers that feature the new xSonic (9-pin black)
adapter cable will be available to connect xSonic (9-pin black)
transducers to legacy displays that have a 7-pin blue connector.
When a TotalScan transducer is connected to a legacy display with a
7-pin blue connector, the side-scanning feature will not function.
- All-in-one transducer featuring CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging
- Also supports 83/200kHz Broadband Sounder frequencies
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP Sonar frequencies
- Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan HD frequencies
- Multiple mounting options
compatible with Lowrance HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch, Elite-7Ti,
Elite-5Ti, Simrad NSS evo2, and NSO evo2 via SonarHub Sounder Module
with select legacy displays (Requires xSonic transducer adapter -
side-scanning sonar not supported on legacy products)