LOWRANCE HOOK2-5 TripleShot US Inland
Suggested Maps and Software:
Navionics Marine Charts
Contents of the package
Quick Release Bracket
TripleShot Skimmer Transducer
TripleShot Transom Bracket
FeaturesHOOK2-5 TripleShot US Inland The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 5 TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 5 features TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in, high-detail U.S. map, or worldwide basemap. Just plug it in and fish, it's that easy.
Key Features of the Hook2-5 TripleShot
5-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
- Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
- You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
- Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Tripleshot™ 3-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
- TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in detailed mapping
- Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, featuring 1-foot contours or more than 3,000 lakes.
- You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
microSD card slot
- Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
- Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
SpecificationsThe specified price is for: 1 item
|Display Size||5.0in (127mm)|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|Sonar Broadband Frequency||200 kHz/High CHIRP|
|Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Frequency||455/800 kHz|
|Sonar Broadband Max Power||200w RMS|
|Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Max Power||500w RMS|
|Sonar Broadband Max Depth||500ft (152m)|
|Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Max Depth||DownScan™: 300ft (91.4m) SideScan: 300ft (91.4m) Left and Right|
|Sonar Alarm||Shallow, Deep, Arrival, Depth|
|GPS Type||Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS|
|Trails||100 plots with up to 10,000 points per trail|
|Standard Languages||Afrikaans/Afrikaans, Danish/Dansk, German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, Finnish/Suomi, French/Français, Greek/Ελληνικά, Icelandic/íslenska, Italian/Italiano, Dutch/Nederlands, Norwegian/Norsk, Portugese (Brazil)/Português (BR), Portugese (Portugal)/Português (PT), Swedish/Svenska|
|Eastern European Language Pack*||Bulgarian/Български, German/Deutsch, Estonian/Eesti, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, French/Français, Hebrew/ عبری , Croatian/ Hrvatski, Hungarian/ Magyar, Italian/Italiano, Lithuanian/Lietuvos, Latvian/ Latvijas, Polish/Polski, Slovak/ Slovensky, Turkish/Türkçe|
|Middle East Language Pack*||Arabic (UAE)/ العربية , German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Farsi/ فارسی , French/Français, Italian/Italiano|
|Asian Language Pack*||English (US), English (UK), Japanese/日本語, Korean/한국어, Thai/ภาษาไทย, Chinese - (simplified) China/简体中文, Chinese - (traditional) Taiwan/繁體中文|
|Russian/Ukrainian*||German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, Italian/Italiano, Russian/Русский, Ukraine/ Українська|
*only available from authorized dealer/distibutor in the region.
|Power Supply||10-17 vDC (12V systems)|
|Micro SD Card Slot||1|
Item number: 000-14285-001
Package weight: 5.00 lb
Other Products in the Series: