LOWRANCE Hds 12 Touch Gen2 Insight 83/200, Ss Transducer
15 inh Transducer Extension Cable
LMF-200 Compact Multi - Function Gauge w/out Sensor
LMF-400 Multi - Function Gauge w/out Sensor
Outboard Pilot Hydraulic Pack
LSS 1 StructureScan Sounder with Transducer
NEP 1 Navico Expansion Port 1
Speed and Temp Probe
LSS-2 StructureScan HD w/TM Transducer f/Lowrance and Simrad
Navico LSS-2 StructureScan HD w/o Transducer f/Lowrance and Simrad
P79-BL 50 200 Khz Plastic In-Hull Transducer Blue
StructureScan HD Bronze Thru-Hull Single
StructureScan HD Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer - Pair
Structure Scan HD Bronze Thru-Hull, Port
B164 12 Tilt Transducer 50 200 Khz bronze 6 pin thru-hull
B258-BL 50 200 kHz Bronze Thru Hull 7pin Transducer Blue
HS-WSBL 20 Cone 200 Khz Transducer Skimmer
M260-BL 50 200 kHz Plastic1 kW In Hull w/Tank Kit 7pin Blue
SonicHub Marine Audio Server with MP3 Dock and 2 Speakers
SonicHub Marine Audio Server Pack
Suggested Maps and Software:
Navionics Marine Charts
Lowrance Maps Topo
Lowrance Maps Nautic Lake
Contents of the package
FeaturesHDS 12 Gen2 Touch Insight USA Multifunction with 83/200 KHz transducer
- Easy to use touchscreen – Revolutionary new user interface provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features. Intuitive menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars provide unparalleled control in all weather and water conditions.
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Plus, overlay live high-definition bottom imagery on top of your charts using the innovative StructureMap™ feature. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths – from 1 to 3,000 feet.
- New, StructureMap™ HD capability – Use recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- Super-accurate, internal 5Hz GPS antenna - 5Hz position update rate provides more accurate trails and smoother chart performance for the maximum in reliable position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections. For even greater performance and functionality, add an external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna with built in compass.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder™ or StructureScan® HD sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- GoFree™ Wireless ready – View and control select fishfinder and chartplotter displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones and the free GoFree app. Requires the revolutionary WIFI-1 module.
- Extensive mapping options – HDS Gen2 Touch includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more details.
- Multi-view and chart sharing – View Navionics® cartography simultaneously with the charts of your choice, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all networked HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Depth contour shading and shallow water highlight - Use these new features with Navionics Charts to quickly identify fishing areas of interest or to highlight shallow water areas requiring extra caution.
- New, Insight Genesis™ personalized maps – Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis™ account, view secure custom chart detail online, adjust contour lines, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water.
- Optional video-camera input (video camera input cable sold separately). Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing. Affordable NMEA 2000® and high-speed dual Ethernet ports. Two full-sized SD card slots.
Display Widescreen, 16:9; WXGA TFT LCD
Resolution 1280 x 800
Power Output: RMS (PTP) Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak analog equivalent
Operating Frequency (50/200 or 83/ 200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz
Media Port 2 SD (full size)
Warranty Two Year
Display Resolution 1280 x 800
Display Type WXGA TFT LCD
GPS and Sonar Overlay Data Yes
Split Screen Presentation Max of 4
Display Size 12.1"/ 307 mm
Brightness 1250 nits
Depth Alarm Yes
EchoSounder Frequencies (50/200 or 83/ 200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz*
Shallow Alarm Yes
Standard Fishfinding Features: COLORLINE™ or GRAYLINE®, ASP™, FishSymbol I.D.™, FishTrack™, and more Yes
Transducer Type (50/200 or 83/ 200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz*
Operating Temperature -15° C to + 55° C (+ 5° F to + 131° F)
Casing 8.83” H x 12.91” W x 3.75” D (224 x 328 x 95 mm)
Product Width 12.91”
Product Depth 3.75”
Product Height 8.83”
Power Consumption 26 W (2.0 A @ 13 V DC)
Power Supply (Supply Voltage) 12 V DC (10.8 - 17.0 V DC min - max)
NMEA Input Micro-C (1)
Navigation: Routes 200
Navigation: Waypoint Storage 5000
GPS Antenna Type Internal, high-sensitivity GPS+WAAS (Americas) or GPS+EGNOS+MSAS (non-Americas)
GPS Alarms Yes
Background Mapping Built-in Insight USA™ (Americas) or Worldwide background map (non-Americas)
Languages 36 total, available on 5 Language Packs
Item number: 000-11281-001
Package weight: 13.3 lb
Other Products in the Series:
|LOWRANCE HDS 12 Gen2 Touch Insight USA Multifunction with 50/200 KHz transducer||Add to comparison|
|LOWRANCE HDS 12 Gen2 Touch with CMAP Max-N (Latin America ONLY)||Add to comparison|
|LOWRANCE HDS 12 Gen2 Touchscreen Chartplotter/Fishfinder 83/200 TRANSDUCER NOH|
|LOWRANCE HDS 9 Gen2 Touchscreen COBO 83/200 NOH|