LOWRANCE POINT-1 GPS Module
Lowrance Point-1 GPS/GLONASS receiver with Heading SensorModel: 000-11047-002
- NMEA 2000® position and heading sensor
- Supports GPS and GLONASS, Galileo-capable with future software update
- Supports SBAS including WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- 10 Hz updates for smooth and accurate location
- Integrated electronic compass provides 10Hz heading for chart stabilization and radar overlay, plus accurate course over ground even at low speeds
- Compact, rugged design for all marine environments and fully waterproof
- Includes spat/pole mount
- Not recommended for use with MARPA funtionality of Radar
The Lowrance Point-1 is the ideal position and heading device. The Point-1 provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position and speed updates. In addition — unlike other position-only antennas — the Point-1 provides heading for accurate boat direction at any speed and for radar/chart overlay.The Point-1 easily connects to any HDS Gen2, HDS Gen2 Touch or Elite-7 display or any NMEA 2000® network. It is fully waterproof and can be pole or surface mounted on any boat.
What's in the Box:
- Point-1 Antenna
- N2K-T-RD - Micro-C T-connector
- Spat/pole mount
- N2KEXT-15RD - 4.55 m (15-ft) NMEA 2000® cable
SpecificationsItem number: 000-11047-002
Package weight: 1.50 lb
Following reviews were written by actual customers.
Every GPS4US customer has a chance to live a feedback after receiving a product.
List of Compatible Units:
Note: Displayed are products sold in gps4us store.
There might be more GPS units compatible with chosen accessory.