NAVICO NAIS-500 AIS with NSPL-500 Splitter and GPS Sensor
**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form.**
NAIS-500 Class B AIS w/GPS-500 Antenna
Reduce your risk of collision with this fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder - essential for navigating today’s busy shipping lanes and congested ports.
- Lightweight and compact in size
- Multiple connection options – NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183, USB
- NMEA 0183 Multiplexing
- Matching VHF/AIS/FM antenna splitter
- Water resistant to IPx7
- Support for wide voltage range – 9.6-31.2V
- Low average power consumption – 180mA at 12V
- Tested to IEC 60945 ‘Protected’ category
NSPL-500 Antenna Splitter
Save the hassle of installing a costly second antenna and use your existing single antenna with VHF/AIS/FM, by enlisting the lightweight, compact NSPL 500 antenna splitter. When combined with the NAIS 500 AIS system, you can see and be seen on the water, whether tackling busy shipping lanes or crowded ports.
- Plug and Play - FM connector for SonicHub™ 2 or any compatible stereo FM unit
- Lightweight Unit - Just 260 grams
- Waterproof - IPX7 standard
- Low Power Consumption - Ideal for sailboats or power boats, the NSPL 500 features a low average power consumption of less than 150 mA at 12 V DC
- Wide Voltage Range - The NSPL 500 is suitable for 12 or 24 V DC systems with a wide range of supported input voltages from 9.6 V to 31.2 V DC
- High Performance with Low Loss - The NSPL 500’s high-performance design means no insertion loss on AIS and VHF receive, and low insertion loss on AIS and VHF transmit
SpecificationsItem number: 000-13963-001
Package weight: 6.00 lb
List of Compatible Units:
Note: Displayed are products sold in gps4us store.
There might be more GPS units compatible with chosen accessory.