NAVICO Precision-9 Compass
Contents of the package
- Compass Sensor
- T-Connector - 000-0119-79
- 15' NMEA 2000 Drop cable - 000-0119-86
Precision-9, a solid-state compass that measures motion on nine separate axis alignments. Designed for both recreational and commercial markets.
Advantage of Innovation
The Precision-9 compass D which replaces the RC-42N rate compass D features modern, solid-state technology and components. Customers will notice dynamic improvements in performance of autopilot control and stabilized radar displays, including MARPA target tracking.
NMEA 2000® Heading & ROT Output
When connected to an NMEA 2000® network, the Precision-9 Compass will output Heading, Rate of Turn (ROT), Roll and Pitch data to networked autopilot, radar, sonar, multifunction displays and other navigational systems.
Solid-State Sensor Technology
The Precision-9 Compass incorporates a solid-state sensor array based on MEMS technology.
Mount Almost Anywhere
An easily adjustable mounting bracket and single-cable NMEA 2000® connectivity allow the Precision-9 Compass to be installed on any vessel, in almost any location.
- NMEA 2000® heading sensor for non-SOLAS vessels
- Heading, Rate of Turn (ROT), roll and pitch output
- Heading and ROT calculated using maximum poistions of rotation and motion
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of +/- 2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof for external up-masting on steel hulled vessels
- Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000® connection
SpecificationsNetwork Capability SimNet/NMEA 2000; NMEA 0183 in
Display 360° Analog dial with 1.5" LCD for heading
Main Functions ompass heading
Sensors Included None
Other Functions Cross Track Error, Locked Heading.
Dimensions 4.5"W x 4.5"H x 1.7"D
Warranty Two years
Item number: 000-12607-001
Package weight: 2 lb
Other Products in the Series:
List of Compatible Units:
Note: Displayed are products sold in gps4us store.
There might be more GPS units compatible with chosen accessory.