RAYMARINE C120W Multifunction Display with US Coastal Maps
Suggested Maps and Software:
Navionics Marine Charts
Contents of the package
FeaturesThe all new C-Series Widescreen redefines multifunction navigation with larger, brilliant displays, increased performance, expanded networking and video integration. These high resolution displays give captains a commanding view of multiple sources of information without compromising readability. Choose full screen navigation or choose multiple widescreen window combinations of chart, radar, fishfinder, weather and video – C120W gives you the flexibility to create the ideal screen configuration for every navigation scenario.
The 12” C120W features a high resolution 1280 x 800 pixel (WXGA) widescreen display. The C120W is sunlight viewable and utilizes optical bonding technology for improved contrast, vibrant colors and a wide viewing angle. Display and menu navigation is also simplified with the all new UniControl™ pad.
C120W is ready to navigate with an internal high sensitivity GPS sensor. C-Series Widescreen displays are also pre-loaded with ready-to-navigate Navionics charts of the Coastal U.S. Navigate with high quality pre-loaded Navionics charts or step up to 3D or Satellite photo charts using optional Navionics Platinum charts on CompactFlash. An on board graphics coprocessor provides quick chart screen redraws and stunning 3D graphics.
Building your C-Series Widescreen Network is easier than ever with SeaTalk. Build a single widescreen display or create a dual display C-Series Widescreen network using SeaTak to share radar, chartplotting, fishfinder, weather and navigation functions between two C-Series Widescreen displays. The C120W also supports SeaTalk and SeaTalk protocols for seamless integration with a Raymarine external GPS sensor, LifeTag, SeaTalk instruments and SeaTalk autopilots. NMEA0183 and NMEA2000 support is also standard on the C120W providing easy integration with 3rd party electronics and engine monitoring.
Using SeaTalk, C-Series Widescreen and SmartPilot X-Series autopilots go beyond conventional chartplotter-autopilot communication. C-Series Widescreen displays can actually control autopilot functions from the chartplotter interface. An autopilot dialog enables the captain to engage and disengage the autopilot directly from the C-Series display offering added convenience when using Raymarine’s SmartPilot X-Series for waypoint and route navigation.
Each C-Series Widescreen display also feature a video input for on-board cameras. Raymarine Marine Cameras are plug-and-play and offer outstanding video quality and durability in the marine environment
- Command view of multiple navigation sources on single widescreen display
- Simply connect the appropriate sensor to transform the C-Series Widescreen display into a full function chartplotter, digital fishfinder, weather, radar or on board video system.
- Sunlight Viewable display with Optical Bonding technology for improved color and contrast in all lighting conditions
- Super high WXGA resolution - 1280 x 800 pixels
- Intuitive UniControl™ pad simplifies display and menu navigation
- Super fast 100 Megabit networking
- Dual display networking - Share chartplotter, fishfinder, radar, weather and more across two C-Series Widescreen displays
- Preloaded with Navionics ready-to-navigate cartography
- Internal high sensitivity GPS sensor
- 3D and Satellite photo maps using optional Navionics Platinum Charts
- Connect to DSM30 or DSM300 using SeaTalk networking.
- Patented HD Digital sonar technology for precise targeting of fish and bottom structure.
- Four fishfinder presets for one touch access to favorite fishfinder view
- Compatible with SeaTalk digital radomes
- HD Digital and Super HD Digital open array compatibility
- Auto GST technology to provide hands off operation
- Dual Range radar when used with HD or Super HD Digital Arrays
SIRIUS Weather & Audio
- SIRIUS Satellite weather and radio functionality with optional SR100 receiver
- View up to the minute animated weather radar, forecasts, storm warnings and more delivered instantly via satellite.
- Graphical Nowrad radar, sea surface temps, storm tracks, and more.
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio functionality right on your C-Series Widescreen display. Set reminders for favorite songs and artists on over 100 SIRIUS Satellite Radio channels.
- Display remote video sources from CCTV cameras, entertainment systems, and more.
- Plug and play connectivity with Raymarine CAM100 or CAM50 marine cameras
- Network with SeaTalk, SeaTalk2, SeaTalk, SeaTalk, NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 instruments.
- Display data from NMEA 2000 compatible engine systems.
- Activate and control Raymarine Smartpilot X-Series Autopilots directly from the chartplotter interface
Item number: E62113-US
Package weight: 18.5 lb
Other Products in the Series: