RAYMARINE C95 inch Multi-Function Display, without Charts
Suggested Maps and Software:
Navionics Marine Charts
C-Map 4D Charts
Contents of the package
- Length (in) 12
- Width (in) 10
- Height (in) 8
- Weight (lbs) 6.0
In the box:
- c95 MFD
- Flush & trunion mounts
- Power/data/video cable
Featuresc95 9" Multi-Function Display, without Charts
The all-new c-Series c95 9" multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The c95 has a bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings.
The c95 MFD includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver and also has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The c95 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the c95's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your c95 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The c95 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player’s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The c95 also offers robust wired networking including SeaTalk-hs, SeaTalk-ng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
- 9.0” sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- LightHouse User Interface offers fast, easy control using keypad/Unicontroller.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalk-hs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
9" diag. widescreen color LCD
800 x 480 pixels
11.4"W x 6.8"H x 2.6"D; Wt: 7.8 lb.
Cartography not included. Accepts Navionics Gold, Platinum, Fish'n Chips, & HotMaps
charts on Micro-SD card.
Memory data not supplied by manufacturer. Ability to store virtually unlimited data
on Micro-SD card.
Sold Separately, choice of standard or CHIRP technology
Wide variety of optional radar antenna available from a 2KW, 24 nm. radome to a 12KW,
72 nm. open array.
Video input, Bluetooth media control. Optional AIS (receiver required); satellite
weather & audio (receiver and subscription required); engine monitoring (sensors
required); thermal night vision; RCU-3 wireless remote.
iPad/iPhone/smart phone integration; Bluetooth; NMEA 0183 (2 in, 1 out); SeaTalk-hs
(Ethernet); SeaTalk-ng (NMEA2000)
Two years, plus an additional year with on-line registration
Item number: E70011
Package weight: 6 lb
Other Products in the Series: