RAYMARINE C97 9 inch Multi-Function Display and Sonar, with ROW Charts
B744V-RAYA DTS 50 200 khz 600 w Bronze Thru Hull Transducer
B60-20-RAYA 50/200KHz /T 20 Lo-Pro Transducer
B60-12-RAYA 50/200KHz /T 12 Lo-Pro Transducer
P48 Wide Fan Beam TM w/25ft Cable
P58 50/200KHz S/T Transom Mnt for A Series
P74 50/200KHz /T Trolling Motor Transducer, A Ser
P79-RAYA Transducer, 50/200KHz In-Hull, a e Series Transducer
B258-RAYA DT 50 200 kHz Bronze Thru Hull 6or9pin Transducer
B164 20 Tilt Transducer 50 200 Khz bronze 6/9 pin thru-hull
SS270W-RAYA 1kW 200/50kHz,Cone 25, Thru-Hull,Transducer 6/9 pin
Suggested Maps and Software:
Navionics Marine Charts
C-Map 4D Charts
Contents of the package
- c97 MFD
- Flush mount
- Power/data/video cable
Featuresc97 9" Multi-Function Display and Sonar, with ROW Charts
The all-new c-Series 9" c97 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The c97 has a sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings.
The c97 is available with a convenient built-in HD Digital Sounder, capable of imaging fish and bottom structure at depths to 3,000 feet. The c97 MFD also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver and also has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The c97 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the c97's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your c97 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The c97 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player’s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The c97 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalk-hs, SeaTalk-ng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
- 9.0” sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- LightHouse User interface offers fast, easy control using the keypad/Unicontroller.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalk-hs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
9" diag. widescreen color LCD
800 x 480 pixels
11.4"W x 6.8"H x 2.6"D; Wt: 8 lb.
Preloaded Navionics Gold cartography for Latin America, Asia and Oceania; requires
Navionics Platinum+ charts on Micro-SD Cards (sold separately) for photos and overlay
feature. Also accepts Fish'n Chips and HotMaps.
Memory data not supplied by manufacturer. Ability to store virtually unlimited data on
Internal, 50/83/200KHz, 600Watt
Wide variety of optional radar antenna available from a 2KW, 24 nm. radome to a 12KW,
72 nm. open array.
Video input, Bluetooth media control. Optional AIS (receiver required); satellite weather
& audio (receiver and subscription required); engine monitoring (sensors required);
thermal night vision; RCU-3 wireless remote.
iPad/iPhone/smart phone integration; Bluetooth; NMEA 0183 (2 in, 1 out); SeaTalk-hs
(Ethernet); SeaTalk-ng (NMEA2000)
Two years, plus an additional year with on-line registration
Item number: T70025
Package weight: 8 lb
Other Products in the Series: