RAYMARINE E165 15.4 inch HybridTouch Multi-Function Display, without Charts
DSM400 Sounder Module For G-Series and E-Series Multifunction Displays
DSM30 Sounder Module 600W 50/200KHz
CP450C Sounder Module, with CHIRP Technology
12KW 48 inch Super HD Color Digital Open Array with 15M cable
4KW 48 inch HD Color Digital Open Array with 15M cable
4KW 48inch SHD Open Array w/RayNet Cable
4kW 24 inch Digital Radome w/o Cable
4KW 18 inch Digital Radome w/RayNet Cable
Suggested Maps and Software:
Navionics Marine Charts
C-Map 4D Charts
Contents of the package
- e165 MFD
- Flush & trunion mounts
- Power/data/video cable
- Owner's manual
FeaturesThe e165 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards. High sensitivity GPS
Antenna is an option (sold seperately).
The e165 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the e165's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your e165 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The e165 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player’s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The e165 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalk-hs, SeaTalk-ng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. The e165 offers expanded video capability with an additional composite input, and high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
- 15.4" sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or keypad/Unicontroller
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Optional two composite inputs and one VGA video output using accessory video cable (sold separately)
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
15.4" touchscreen color LCD
1280 x 800 pixels
Accepts Navionics cartography on micro-SD card
Not given by Mfg.
External only (optional)
Sold Separately, choice of standard or CHIRP technology
Wide variety of optional radar antenna available from a 2KW, 24 nm. radome to a 12KW, 72
nm. open array.
Optional AIS (receiver required); optional satellite weather & audio (receiver and subscription
required); engine monitoring (sensors required); 2 video inputs; one VGA video output,
optional thermal night vision
WiFi, Bluetooth, NMEA 2000 (SeaTalk-ng), Ethernet (SeaTalk-hs), NMEA 0183 (2in/1 out,
Two years, plus an additional year with on-line registration
Item number: E70025
Package weight: 19 lb
Other Products in the Series: