FURUNO DFF1 Digital(FDF) BLACK BOX Echosounder Module f/NavNet
Contents of the package
FeaturesFuruno's DFF1 is a network sounder featuring Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) Technology designed for use with NavNet, NavNet vx2 and NavNet 3D. This digital Network Sounder can turn any NavNet display into a powerful, dual-frequency digital fish finder. The compact network sounder unit connects directly to a NavNet display or an Ethernet hub with a single Ethernet cable. If it is connected to an Ethernet hub that has multiple displays attached, each of those displays will have access to the Network Sounder.
600 W/1 kW* via transducer selection
*Matching Box MB-1100 required with some transducers
12 - 24 VDC
- Works with NavNet and NavNet vx2
- Dual-Frequency 50/200 kHz
DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Filter makes the picture clearer and
easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target species
- DSP technology helps adjust gain and output power as well as suppresses main bang (echoes just below transducer)
- 8/16/64 Color Echo Presentations
- 8 Range Scales to 2,500 feet
- Selectable output power of 600W or 1kW
- Audio and visual alarms for water depth, fish echoes and water temperature*
- Wide variety of transducer options
- Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
- Automatic function for detecting fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
- White line feature helps discriminate fish lying near the bottom
Item number: DFF1
Package weight: 6.6 lb
List of Compatible Units:
Note: Displayed are products sold in gps4us store.
There might be more GPS units compatible with chosen accessory.