RAYMARINE E120W Multifunction Display S.America, Asia, Oceania
Suggested Maps and Software:
Navionics Marine Charts
Contents of the package
FeaturesE-Series Widescreen delivers elegant simplicity, bold new styling and unprecedented choice. Choose the convenience of touch screen or the confidence of keypad control, thanks to E-Series Widescreen’s innovative HybridTouch™ user interface. The brand new user interface is designed around an intuitive home screen that puts you in control and gives you the power to customize your navigation experience with a few simple touches. It’s a remarkable, dynamic interface from the leader in navigation technology.
The E120W’s ruggedized glass touch screen, anti-glare optics, and scratch resistant screen ensures a reliable, accurate, and durable touch screen experience. Designed for the marine environment, the E120W’s touch screen minimizes false inputs from rain, spray or other contaminants, while the Touch Lock™ feature enables total button-based operation in extreme conditions. Optically bonded LCD display technology delivers vibrant color and maximum visibility in all conditions. The E120W boasts a high resolution sunlight viewable widescreen display with WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution.
E120W ships preloaded with Navionics ready-to-navigate cartography for the continental coastal U.S. (lower 48 states). The E120W’s advanced chartplotter is now easier than ever thanks to HybridTouch™ technology and Raymarine’s intuitive SoftKey interface. Simply tap in routes or waypoints with your finger and use the on-screen keyboard to quickly name and manage them. Take advantage of everything E-Series Widescreen has to offer with Navionics Platinum Plus cartography powered by TurboView™ technology. Dive to depths and fly through your favorite destinations while enjoying a fast and seamless 3D navigation experience with Navionics TurboView™ technology. Navigate with high resolution aerial photo overlay, panoramic port photos, 3D bathymetric views, coastal points of interest, coast pilot book data and more!
Navigate with confidence in fog, rain, and at night by networking a Raymarine HD Digital radome or open array antenna. HD Digital radar delivers a dramatically clearer radar picture with crisp, well-defined contact echoes and life-like target presentation. Experienced anglers can take advantage of E-Series Widescreen’s all new “Bird Mode” radar tracking. Bird Mode automatically optimizes the radar display to track small sea bird targets at distance; giving anglers the long range intelligence they need to find fish (Bird Mode may require a radar antenna software upgrade).
E-Series Widescreen delivers unmatched HD Digital Sounder technology with up to 3 Kilowatts of output power. Enjoy fully automatic, hands free operation with any of Raymarine’s HD Digital™ sounder modules: Choose the 600 watt DSM30, 1000 watt DSM300 or the 3000 watt DSM400 HD Digital Sounder modules.
Connect an optional SR100 SIRIUS weather/radio receiver to track storms, receive weather alerts, view animated weather radar, and enjoy over 100 channels of commercial free music using SIRIUS Marine Weather and Satellite Radio Service. Plan your next fishing trip using highly detailed sea surface temperature data or plan your next cruise with up-to-the-minute NOWRAD radar overlaid directly on your chartplotter. Requires SIRIUS monthly subscription.
Intelligently network your E-Series Widescreen with SeaTalkhs and share radar, chartplotting, fishfinder, weather and navigation functions. Build a single widescreen display network or create a multiple E-Series Widescreen network with up to 8 SeaTalkhs network devices. The E120W also supports SeaTalk and SeaTalkng protocols for seamless integration with a Raymarine external GPS sensor, LifeTag, SeaTalk instruments and SeaTalk autopilots. NMEA0183 and NMEA2000 support is also standard on the E120W providing easy integration with 3rd party electronics and engine monitoring.
Each E-Series Widescreen display also features one video input for an on-board camera or entertainment source. Raymarine Marine Cameras are plug-and-play and offer outstanding video quality and durability in the marine environment. Add an optional video input/output cable (A62158) and enjoy 3 additional video input sources, as well as an HD compatible VGA video output to external LCD monitors and TVs.
- HybridTouch™ User Interface
- New Home Screen simplifies application selection
- Sunlight Viewable display with Optical Bonding technology for improved color and contrast in all lighting conditions
- Super high WXGA resolution - 1280 x 800 pixels
- TouchLock™ feature enables total button-based operation
- Super fast 100 Megabit networking
- Multiple display networking - Share chartplotter, fishfinder, radar, weather and more across up to five E-Series Widescreen displays
- Preloaded with Navionics ready-to-navigate cartography
- Seamless 2D/3D charplotting
- Anti-Collision Alarm
- 3D and Satellite photo maps using optional Navionics Platinum Charts powered by TurboView™ Technology
- Improved Voyage planning with on-screen keyboard
- Connect to DSM30 or DSM300, or DSM400 using SeaTalkhs networking.
- Patented HD Digital sonar technology for precise targeting of fish and bottom structure.
- Four fishfinder presets for one touch access to favorite fishfinder view
- Compatible with SeaTalkhs digital radars
- HD Digital and Super HD Digital compatibility
- Auto GST technology to provide hands off operation
- Dual Range radar when used with HD or Super HD Digital radomes or arrays
- Bird mode helps locate flocks of sea birds
- High speed 48RPM mode for tracking fast moving targets
SIRIUS Marine Weather & Satellite Radio
- SIRIUS Satellite weather and radio functionality with optional SR100 receiver
- View up to the minute animated weather radar, forecasts, storm warnings and more delivered instantly via satellite.
- Graphical Nowrad radar, sea surface temps, storm tracks, and more.
- Overlay Nowrad radar directly on the chartplotter
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio functionality right on your E-Series Widescreen display. Set reminders for favorite songs and artists on over 100 SIRIUS Satellite Radio channels.
- Display remote video sources from CCTV cameras, entertainment systems, and more.
- Plug and play connectivity with Raymarine CAM100 or CAM50 marine cameras
- HD compatible VGA output to external TV or monitor
- Network with SeaTalk, SeaTalk2, SeaTalkng, SeaTalkhs, NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 instruments.
- Display data from NMEA 2000 compatible engine systems.
- Activate and control Raymarine Smartpilot X-Series Autopilots directly from the chartplotter interface
- Track AIS targets directly on charplotter or radar applications
- AIS Buddy List
- Control silent mode when connected to AIS500 transciever
Item number: E62223-RW
Package weight: 13 lb
Other Products in the Series: