RAYMARINE E95 9 inch MFD, HybridTouch, with U.S. coastal charts
DSM400 Sounder Module For G-Series and E-Series Multifunction Displays
DSM30 Sounder Module 600W 50/200KHz
NMEA 0183 Multiplexer, 4 in 1 out
CP450C Sounder Module, with CHIRP Technology
12KW 48 inch Super HD Color Digital Open Array with 15M cable
4KW 48 inch HD Color Digital Open Array with 15M cable
4KW 48inch SHD Open Array w/RayNet Cable
4kW 24 inch Digital Radome w/o Cable
4KW 18 inch Digital Radome w/RayNet Cable
Suggested Maps and Software:
Navionics Marine Charts
C-Map 4D Charts
Contents of the package
11.4"W x 6.8"H x 2.6"D; Wt: 7.8 lb.In the box:
- e95 MFD
- Flush & trunion mounts
- Power/data/video cable
Featurese95 9" HybridTouch Multi-Function Display, with U.S. Coastal Charts
The Next Step in the Evolution of Marine Navigation Technology
The all-new e-Series 9" multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The e95 has an ultra-bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings. e-Series MFDs all feature Raymarine’s HybridTouch user interface offering full touch screen or button-based control.
The e95 MFD includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver. The e95 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The e95 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the e95's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your e95 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The e95 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player’s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The e95 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalk-hs, SeaTalk-ng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. The e95 offers expanded video capability with an additional composite input, and high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
- 9.0” sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or keypad/Unicontroller.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalk-hs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Optional second composite input and video output using accessory video cable (sold separately)
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
9" diag. widescreen color LCD w/ HybridTouch control
800 x 480 pixels
11.4"W x 6.8"H x 2.6"D; Wt: 7.8 lb.
US Coastal Charts. Accepts Navionics Gold, Platinum, Fish'n Chips, & HotMaps
charts on Micro-SD card.
Memory data not supplied by manufacturer. Ability to store virtually unlimited data
on Micro-SD card.
Sold Separately, choice of standard or CHIRP technology
Wide variety of optional radar antenna available from a 2KW, 24 nm. radome to a 12KW,
72 nm. open array.
Video input, Bluetooth media control. Optional AIS (receiver required); satellite
weather & audio (receiver and subscription required); engine monitoring (sensors
required) optional 2nd video in and out; thermal night vision; RCU-3 wireless remote.
iPad/iPhone/smart phone integration; Bluetooth; NMEA 0183 (2 in, 1 out); SeaTalk-hs
(Ethernet); SeaTalk-ng (NMEA2000)
Two years, plus an additional year with on-line registration
Item number: E70021-LNC
Package weight: 8.5 lb
Other Products in the Series: