RAYMARINE E97 9 inch MFD Hybrid Tch Sonar with ROW charts
DSM400 Sounder Module For G-Series and E-Series Multifunction Displays
NMEA 0183 Multiplexer, 4 in 1 out
B744V-RAYA DTS 50 200 khz 600 w Bronze Thru Hull Transducer
B60-20-RAYA 50/200KHz /T 20 Lo-Pro Transducer
B60-12-RAYA 50/200KHz /T 12 Lo-Pro Transducer
P48 Wide Fan Beam TM w/25ft Cable
P58 50/200KHz S/T Transom Mnt for A Series
P74 50/200KHz /T Trolling Motor Transducer, A Ser
P79-RAYA Transducer, 50/200KHz In-Hull, a e Series Transducer
B258-RAYA DT 50 200 kHz Bronze Thru Hull 6or9pin Transducer
B164 20 Tilt Transducer 50 200 Khz bronze 6/9 pin thru-hull
SS270W-RAYA 1kW 200/50kHz,Cone 25, Thru-Hull,Transducer 6/9 pin
Suggested Maps and Software:
Navionics Marine Charts
C-Map 4D Charts
Contents of the package
11.4"W x 6.8"H x 2.6"D;
In the box:
- e97 MFD
- Flush & trunion mounts
- Power/data/video cable
Featurese97 9" HybridTouch Multi-Function Display and Sonar, with ROW Charts
The Next Step in the Evolution of Marine Navigation Technology
The all-new e-Series 9" e97 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The e97 has an ultra-bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings. e-Series MFDs all feature Raymarine’s HybridTouch user interface offering full touch screen or button-based control.
The e97 is available with a convenient built-in HD Digital Sounder, capable of imaging fish and bottom structure at depths to 3,000 feet. The e97 MFD also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver. The e97 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The e97 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the e97's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your e97 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The e97 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player’s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The e97 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalk-hs, SeaTalk-ng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. The e97 offers expanded video capability with an additional composite input, and high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras
- 9.0” sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalk-hs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Optional second composite input and video output using accessory video cable (sold separately)
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems,SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
9" diag. widescreen color LCD w/ HybridTouch control
800 x 480 pixels
ROW charts included. Accepts Navionics Gold, Platinum, Fish'n Chips, & HotMaps
charts on Micro-SD card.
Memory data not supplied by manufacturer. Ability to store virtually unlimited data on
Internal, 50/83/200KHz, 600Watt
Wide variety of optional radar antenna available from a 2KW, 24 nm. radome to a 12KW,
72 nm. open array.
Video input, Bluetooth media control. Optional AIS (receiver required); satellite weather
& audio (receiver and subscription required); engine monitoring (sensors required)
optional 2nd video in and out; thermal night vision; RCU-3 wireless remote.
iPad/iPhone/smart phone integration; Bluetooth; NMEA 0183 (2 in, 1 out); SeaTalk-hs
Ethernet); SeaTalk-ng (NMEA2000)
Two years, plus an additional year with on-line registration
Item number: T70045
Package weight: 8 lb
Other Products in the Series: