GARMIN Trailhead Series-Pacific Crest Trail
Contents of the package
FeaturesPrepare for your next hiking or camping adventure with highly detailed 24K topographic maps for the Pacific Crest Trail. These maps feature terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes, geographic points as well as a fully routable trail.
Includes coverage for the Pacific Crest Trail, plus 10 mi (16 km) of extended coverage on each side of the trail.
- Provides highly detailed digital topographic maps for the Pacific Crest Trail, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains a fully routable trail from beginning to end, plus basic road coverage available as a reference.
- Includes national, state and local parks, forests, recreational and wildlife area boundaries.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Includes searchable points of interest, such as geographic place names, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites, businesses and more.
- Displays 3-D terrain shading and digital elevation model (DEM) shaded relief on compatible devices to help estimate terrain difficulty.
- Features Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations.
Item number: 010-C1059-00
Package weight: 0.1 lb
List of Compatible Units:
Note: Displayed are products sold in gps4us store.
There might be more GPS units compatible with chosen accessory.